How to send to or receive money in Brazil?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ben Popov
    Keymaster

That’s one of the most frequent questions I get from fellow immigrants or expats in Brazil.

The fastest and cheapest way to transfer money to or from Brazil is by using cryptocurrency. And by cryptocurrency I don’t mean Bitcoin. It’s too volatile and price changing.

The best thing is to use stablecoins, such as USDT or BUSD, which are actually dollars in form of cryptocurrency. In short, those are digital dollars and their value is, well, as the dollar itself.

So, how does it work?

You and the person must a have an account in a local cryptocurrency exchange.

For people in Brazil, I recommend Binance as you can easily open an account with your CRNM and CPF.

Once you have an account, simply charge it via credit card or PIX and buy USDT or BUSD.

After that, you can send those digital dollars to any local crypto exchange where your counterpart has account. Once the crypto is received, withdrawal to your bank account is the way to get the money out and that’s it.

Cryptocurrency transfers take only minutes and cost few cents. Do it now and thank me later ?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.